Registration for events, experiences, co working and classes open in May – conference available for all attendees. More events being added every week, make sure to check back regularly to see what’s happening at Traverse this May.
I had the time of my life at Traverse 17. From the first time I hit a ball (badly) at Junkyard Golf, to my last sip of cava at Iberica, I knew I had made friends for life and learnt invaluable tips and tricks for making my blog a success. Thank you Traverse and all the sponsors for an incredible week!
Please note that this form has to be filled in for each midweek event that you’d like to attend as part of Traverse 18. When filling out this form and signing up to the fantastic Traverse 18 Midweek Events, please also take note of the following.
– Make sure that when signing up to multiple events, they do not clash, if this is the case then you may have your registration removed from one of the events.
– You will receive a notification email confirming each event you’re registered to attend a week ahead of the Traverse 18 week. In the event that any event is over subscribed or we notice an issue with your registration, you’ll be notified as soon as this is flagged. Please do contact us (email below) with any questions or to confirm attendance if you need to know for flights/accommodation reasons.
– Note who the session(s) are targeted at, some are specific for certain influencers, if Traverse believe you may be signed up to a session that is not suitable your registration may be removed.
– Some sessions are by application only, these are noted and you’ll be informed no later than two weeks before on whether you have been invited to attend. Only a few sessions fall under this category.
– We’ll be adding more sessions through March and April, so do keep your eyes open, especially if you miss out on sessions that are full.
If you have any questions about the Traverse 18 Week, please feel free to email our master of midweek events Joe, email@example.com.