Photo above: Uluru under the night sky Luke Tscharke
Tourism Northern Territory (TNT) Campaign
With Australia's borders now open to international travellers, Tourism Northern Territory (TNT) invites you to explore a destination that is different in every sense.
TNT are looking for creators who have been to the Northern Territory (NT) already, and those who haven't but would love to visit and explore the NT's unique landscape and culture, to get involved with their first ever content campaign.
Six times the size of Britain, Australia’s Northern Territory is the home of the real outback. Welcoming and laid back, the NT is known around the world for its iconic natural treasures, ancient Aboriginal culture, rock art, birds and wildlife, dramatic landscapes, adventure and colourful characters.
The NT’s massive natural wonders, spectacular wetlands and waterfalls, vast clear blue skies, star-filled nights, wondrous wildlife, larrikin locals, quirky experiences and culinary magic guarantee it’s different in every sense — and without the crowds.
Have you missed seeing worldly wonders, embracing different cultures and cuisines and getting lost in nature? A Northern Territory holiday has all this and more!
TNT is looking for creators who have been before and those who haven't, but would like to explore and plan what a trip could look like, with a focus on these themes:
- indigenous (aboriginal) culture
- nature and wildlife
- adventure & open spaces
- cities (Darwin & Alice Springs)
- road trips
- festivals & events
- youth travel & working abroad
- what's new for 2022
The aim of the campaign is to:
- reintroduce and reinforce the Northern Territory as a compelling destination for travel in 2022-23
- show the NT is a safe but adventurous holiday destination and a must to any Australia itinerary
- target premium/high-value travellers
- target youth travellers and working holiday makers
- and if Qantas extend their direct flight from London to Darwin (TBC) then TNT would also like to raise awareness of Darwin as a gateway city highlighting it as the quickest and most exciting entry point Into Australia
TYPE OF CONTENT
- TNT are looking to create:
- a series of In Depth Guides Personal Stories (memories from the NT)
- NT articles, ('why I want to go' )
- If you've been to the NT before (lucky you!) we'd love to hear from you and what experiences you enjoyed and can share in this campaign.
- We'd love to hear about why you'd like to go and work with you to show how easy it is to plan an adventure filled itinerary. TNT has an amazing library of images and videos so you won't be stuck for inspirational and colourful assets to bring your work to life.
© 2022 Traverse Events. All rights reserved.