TravelCast.TV – US Video Project
Over the past few months we’ve been working closely with TravelCast.TV to help create some excellent videos for their new website.
We have worked with 50 influencers to bring original content to their new video player and website as well as seeing these videos embedded on blogs from around the world.
This month we’re kicking off a brand new project and the focus is all on US content.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re sourcing 50 top videos based in and around US destinations (see the list below) to be placed on the TravelCast website. To be part of this campaign, all you need to do is have an existing video (it can already be on YouTube, Vimeo or other sites) or create a new one that will work with TravelCast.TV. The videos need to be able to be annotated with places and/or attractions, so a city tour would be a perfect example of a video that works well, a hotel room review would not.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
If this sounds like something you’d be keen on taking part in, please fill in this form with your details and we’ll be in touch. All videos will need to be submitted to TravelCast.TV by the end of September.
Ahead of submitting your ideas, please ensure your videos meet the following criteria:
- There is a flat rate of £100 per video
- The video you submit can already exist on YouTube or elsewhere, it just needs to be free from annotations
- Your video(s) need to be 3-6 minutes in length
- Your video needs to contain multiple points of interest or destinations
- A video of different bars in New York WOULD work
- Entire video of one point of interest, such as a theme park WOULD NOT work
- The video needs to remain on the TravelCast.TV website, but does not need to be embedded on any blog or website
- You can submit multiple videos, with a limit of five per person / account
- The videos need to be of a high enough quality for TravelCast.TV, if they feel changes need to be made then they have the right to contact Traverse and yourself about this
- The videos need to be based in or around the listed locations
Locations to be covered – the video can be around the city, outside of the city or a combination or locations, such as a road trip video:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Washington.