Macro video editing techniques to make your video flow from start to finish.
1) How to start your videos
2) How to pace your videos
3) How to make several scenes work together
Learn how you can create epic timelapses on your phone, move to action cameras and then apply what you’ve learnt when shooting with your main camera.
1) Learn to use your phone to make better timelapses than the standard app.
2) Learn how, when and where a video benefits from including a timelapse/hyperlapse.
3) Where to sell your clips as stock.
Whether you’ve been creating videos for years, or if you’re just about to get started, do you understand the basics of videography? You’re already a good photographer and you understand your camera. This session is about how can you make the most of your camera’s video settings to produce the best quality footage possible.
1) Setting up your camera with Technical Video Recording Base Knowledge
2) Leveraging your Photography Knowledge & transitioning this to Recording Great Video
3) Utilizing Frame Rates, Picture Profiles, Colour & Movement for Artist Expression in Video
An interactive session on how to edit your videos using music and sound effects to help convey your story.
1) Find your personal brand through music
2) Editing video to music
3) Basic Sound designing
You can learn the basics of how to edit in many places. Here I want to teach you the basics of how to construct your edit to tell your story better. In this session I talk about basic structure, composition, transitions, sound and more!
1) Understanding a basic three arc structure can be applied to any length of content
2) what to think about before an edit – composition/organisation of footage etc
3) figuring out what information your audience does & doesn’t need
This session is all about the importance of storyboarding & pre-production. This is planning everything in your video beforehand so you’re ready to hit the ground running before you’ve even picked up your camera.
1) The process of thinking about the bigger picture
2) Top pre-production tips
3) A good pre-production/shooting workflow
In three short years, Holly-Marie Cato has carved out a career for herself making documentaries and short films for British Airways, The North Face and Nike. Follow her journey into filmmaking as she shows you how to go from idea to execution and even in lockdown how to gain excitement about filmmaking again.
1) The planning needed for a shoot abroad
2) Methods of crafting a storyline
3) How your personal projects can lead to commercial work
Attendees will gain an insight into what it takes to present and interview on camera. Learn real tips from broadcast and online presentation to help with confidence and getting your message out.
1) Confidence in front of camera
2) Ability to hone and craft a message
3) Ideas on video content and how to make it