Job Opportunity: Sales & Business Development Manager
Over the last three months, Traverse has experienced massive growth with the launch of Traverse Connect as well as a brand new event which will shortly be announced.
We’re now looking for a committed person to join our small team. The perfect person for this role will have some experience in business development and sales, although the right attitude for working with Traverse and commitment to our core values remains more important.
The job will entail, but not be limited to:
– Generating new leads and business for Traverse Connect
– Building new relationships with brands and agencies who Traverse can look to partner with through 2016 and beyond
– Organising sponsors and partners for Traverse Events including Traverse 17, BlogStock 2017, Mingle, WTM and more
– Assisting (where possible) with event management
– Assisting (where possible) with project and campaign healthcarewell pharmacy management for influencer outreach campaigns
Negotiable, when are you free to get cracking?
This is negotiable but will be heavily incentivised. We are looking for a person who wants to become part of the Traverse team as we move forward and expand.
This job would be perfectly suited to someone who is looking for work to go along with existing part time or freelance roles, we do see this becoming a full time commitment in the future for the right person, so someone who would be keen to grow along with Traverse and help us achieve the our goals and hit targets would be a great fit.
To apply, or for more information, please email Paul and Michael at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to meet for a coffee/beer or have a chat on the phone.