After teasing you with yet another announcement, we are delighted to reveal our brand new event, BorderlessLive. This event will be held in London in the wonderful venue, the Tobacco Docks across two days, Friday and Saturday, 6 and 7 September 2019. We’ve partnered with Reed Exhibitions, the team behind WTM, to bring you this exciting new event! Here exhibition meets festival, as this event connects brands, content creators and the wider community over this epic two day event.
So, what is BorderlessLive?
BorderlessLive is a festival allowing content creators and brands to connect, collaborate, learn, discover, experience, inspire and be inspired. There’ll be a jam-packed seminar and conference program across the two days. There’ll also be an exhibition with global brands and destinations showcasing the latest tech, gadgets, software, social platforms and trends for the influencer industry.
In true festival style, there’ll be plenty of wonderful food, fantastic bars and inspirational talks to keep you all entertained over the two days, as well as fun evening parties.
For content creators
As a content creator, there’ll be loads for you to take away from this event:
- Learn how to create the best content you can with a special seminar program, one on one classes and much more.
- Up your business game by learning new skills that will help you succeed with new partnerships and reaching a bigger audience.
- Connect with some of the world’s biggest brands in special networking events, influencer parties and one to one meetings.
- Attend exclusive breakfast and evening events where you can share ideas and meet brands and other creators in a more informal setting.
- Check out and chat to the exhibiting brands and drop into seminars, panels and talks on the main festival stages.
- Oh, and it wouldn’t have Traverse’s stamp on it if we forgot the amazing parties with all the other fellow digital creators!
This has been a long time in the making and we are so so excited to be able to share this event with you now. Make sure to save the dates, as we’re looking forward to welcoming you all to this special new event in London.
Everybody is welcome at this event! Basically, it’ll be a load of fun and you’ll come away from it inspired, full of information and having made many new friends.
- Meet and mingle with some of the world’s top creators. Make new friends and learn what it takes to succeed as an influencer in 2019.
- Attend interactive sessions, take part in special photoshoots and even launch your own YouTube, blog or Instagram channel under the guidance of experts.
- Hear success stories from incredible creators, panels and brands talking about the way they’ve made it, and the mistakes that they’ve learned from along the way, all from the fantastic festival stages at The Tobacco Dock.
This event is also perfect for industry attendees, to learn, mingle with content creators of all levels and with a range of niches (and perhaps most importantly, have fun).
- Connect with incredible influencers and content creators from around the world in special networking events and parties.
- Learn about influencer marketing from top brands, destinations and creators in a special conference and seminar programme.
- See how others in the industry are succeeding with their strategies, meet and share ideas with creators, industry attendees and experts in digital marketing.
- Just because you’re working doesn’t mean you can’t have fun, join the parties and let your hair down at some exclusive evening events.
So, whether you’re a content creator or want to learn more from some of the biggest influencers and global brands, make sure to join us 6 and 7 September for this unmissable event. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled as we’ll be posting updates across our social channels in the coming months, and head to the website for more information.
Charlotte is the most recent addition to the Traverse team. She has spent the last three years studying English Literature at the University of Bristol and is ready to (hopefully) put that degree to good use writing pieces for the Traverse Blog.