In episode 2 we catch up with Michal Tomas the city scape time-lapse king and Instagrammer from @LondonViewpoints. We get the low down on his thoughts on photography and the Instagram game.
Michal popped down to see me at our office for a catch up, chat all about his photography experience and whether he’d have a talking dog (if it would tell people all your secrets). He shot off straight after recording to shoot some time-lapse of the DLR in Docklands… this man is driven!
We chatted about:
- About London Viewpoints
- Having a passion for your content creation
- Why planning is important with capturing photo
- Pricing your photography work
- His thoughts on Instagram at the moment
- Photography equipment advice
Please note: If you’ve enjoyed this or any other Traverse Talks episodes please do think about leaving us a rating and review on iTunes, it helps us to grow our audience.